Regulate the body's temperature and access garments underneath using the two-way zip.
Ultimate water and windproof protection to keep you comfortable even in the worst weather.
Subtle but highly visible to improve on-road presence, the MAAP reflective transfers keep you seen in low light conditions.
The Italian fabrics are super-soft for endless comfort on your rides.
MAAP Roam Jacket
Constructed with a triple-layer waterproof shell fabric that is highly breathable and will provide wind protection, the Roam Jacket by MAAP is the ideal choice for active adventures in unpleasant weather conditions.
The taped seams and the YKK Aquaguard® zips provide protection from the rain and wind, while the Cohaesive® hood system further prevents any moisture from seeping in. The integrated rain peak on the front of the hood keeps visibility clear.
The cuffs are Thermo bonded for strength and durability plus the hidden internal jacquard elastic provides stretch and comfort. The reflective branding scattered around the jacket ensures visibility levels are high.
- Midweight three-layer high functioning shell fabric - 8,000mm / 3.500 grams / m2
- Durable water-resistant coating
- Internally branded seam taping
- Thermo welded seams
- Thermo bonded shaped cuffs
- Concealed internal cuff jacquard elastic
- Bungee cord adjustable hem
- Rain peak built into the front of the hood
- Adjustable back of hood synch
- YKK Aquaguard® zippers
- Cohaesive® hood adjuster system
- Reflective back patch
- Italian made fabric
- Fabric weight: 265 grams / m2
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 565 grams / 19.93 oz - size small