MAAP X 100% Hypercraft Sunglasses with HD Ultra Lens Limited Edition
Combining MAAP styling with 100% technology, the Hypercraft Sunglasses with HD Ultra lens in a limited edition design deliver a striking look and are packed with vision and performance-enhancing features. At just 23 grams, these glasses are the brand's lightest to date thanks to UltraCarbon™ technology, which also makes them incredibly strong. They sit securely and comfortably against the face, with ultra-grip rubber at the temples and in the nose pads preventing slipping, even in the presence of moisture.
The high-definition HiPER® lens maximises contrast and colours, making sure you can see every detail of the road or trail ahead. Shatter and impact resistance, alongside 100% UV filtering, provides the best possible protection for your eyes, and a treatment has been applied to repel water, oil and dirt so your view is never obstructed.
Vents have been added to the lens to prevent fogging, and two lenses are included; one for bright days and one for grey days and riding after dark, so you can switch them out to best suit your needs.
- Hard case
- Microfibre cleaning bag
- Clear replacement lens (filter category 0, light transmission 93%)
- Fluro Ultra-grip rubber nose pads in standard and alternative fit
- Black Ultra-grip rubber nose pads in standard and alternative fit
- MAAP x 100% limited edition sunglasses
- Featuring UltraCarbon™ technology, the frameless Hypercraft sunglasses are lighter, stronger and more dynamic than any performance shield on the market
- Ultra HD lenses manufactured in France from shatter and impact-resistant polycarbonate materials
- Hard coated scratch-resistant lens
- 5.5-base cylindrical shield lens for increased peripheral view and protection
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic treatment repels water, oil, and dirt
- Streamlined laser-cut rimless shield with superior ventilation positioned at aerodynamic angles
- 100% UV protection (UV400)
- Ultra-grip rubber temple tips and nose pads provide a secure fit
- Interchangeable lens technology
- Designed in California; made in Taiwan
- Lens: HiPER Copper / HiPER Silver
- Filter category: 3
- Light transmission: 10%
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 23 grams