Mavic Haute Route Ksyrium Pro SL Clincher CL Disc Wheelset
Enjoy the reliable, strong and confidence inspiring braking of a disc brake system with the Mavic Haute Route Ksyrium Pro SL Clincher CL Disc Wheelset. Supremely light with the stopping power of disc brakes, these are the perfect wheels for taking on sportives and events such as the Haute Route.
A multi-day event for amateurs, the Haute Route series takes place in some of cycling's most iconic places. From the Alps to the Italian Dolomites, the challenging stages are ideal for those who love to climb. With timed sections and professional level support, the Haute Route is renowned for being one of the most popular amateur cycling events on the calendar.
To celebrate Mavic's long relationship with the event, the French company have produced the Haute Route Ksyrium Pro SL Clincher CL Disc Wheelset to help you conquer even the toughest of cols.
Mavic's 3K carbon fibre is the construction material of choice for these 25 millimetre deep rims. This super-light material dampens road vibrations while also maintaining a strong form that allows you to put the most power down through the pedals, making these wheels perfect for climbing.
The lightweight theme continues with the Instant Drive 360 freehub. This fast engaging hub is built with an aluminium body and axle with sealed cartridge bearings for a superior level of rolling speed.
Isopulse technology means the 24 front and rear steel spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed three on both sides of the wheel and Isopulse laced in the rear wheel to maintain stability and stiffness under heavy loads of power or braking torque.
A top performing set of wheels would be nothing without a pair of sterling tyres. Mavic's GripLink and PowerLink tyres complement each other to provide a top-end level of performance. GripLink technology on the front allows for the optimal degree of control and responsiveness. PowerLink on the rear fully liberates the wheel's ability to transfer power and generate speed.
- User guide
- Haute Route special edition wheel bags
- Mavic GripLink front tyre
- Mavic PowerLink rear tyre
- Supplied with 12mm end caps (100 x 12m front and 142 x 12mm rear)
- Convertible with available separately end caps to 15 x 100 / QR front or 15 x 135 / QR
This product is no longer available. You can find the latest range of Mavic disc brake wheelsets here.
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim Height: 25 mm
- Drilling: Traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: Clincher
- ETRTO size: 622 x 17C
- Recommended tyre size: 25 to 32 mm
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Nipples: Aluminium, ABS
- Hub front and rear bodies: Aluminium
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Sealed ceramic bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Centrelock rotor attachment
- 12 or 15 thru compatible front, convertible to 12 through axle rear
- Mavic Yksion GripLink tyre (front) & PowerLink tyre (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Tyre casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front kevlar, rear nylon
- Dimension: 700 x 25c
- Includes Haute Route special edition wheel bags
- Recommended weight limit: 120 kg
- Weight: 1570 g