Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc 6 Bolt Wheelset 2018
King of the mountain, this lightweight Mavic Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc 6 Bolt Wheelset 2018 dominates challenging climbs with smooth pedalling efficiency and manoeuvres fast descents with precision control thanks to its concise and high-quality construction.
Incredibly stiff and lightweight, the 3K carbon fibre moulded rim presents responsive power transfers with vibration damping quality for swift and smooth rides. Constructed with a 25mm external rim width, this wheelset integrates perfectly with 25mm tyres, improving tyre form and structure you can be assured of excellent ride quality thanks to the perfect blend between confident cornering traction and reduced rolling resistance. A 25mm deep rim slices through headwinds for a more aerodynamic performance whilst effectively damping road vibrations for the ultimate ride performance.
Distributing brake torque evenly, the 24 spoke laced wheels front and rear prove to meet the demands of modern disc brake advancements, offering reduced flex for improved stopping performances for ease of mind when navigating down steep descents. Combine the rigid spoke construction with the front and rear 12mm thru axle and the results are pure rigid power outputs with reduced flex, so you can push full throttle with improved results.
Finessing ride quality with smooth pedal efficiency, Mavic have featured their lightweight Instant Drive 360 freewheel. Sensitively responding to even nine degrees of rotation, the Instant Drive 360 freewheel is set to power you across flat sprints and up challenging climbs with instant pedal transmission and quicker acceleration.
Equipped and raring to go, this sleek lightweight wheelset has been prepped with a combination of Yksion Pro GripLink and PowerLink tyres, offering the perfect balance between rolling efficiency and cornering traction, so you are assured of all-round control and speed inducing quality.
- Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres
- Front 12mm adapters
- Rear 12x142 adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Mavic tyre sealant
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- Specific disc bolts
- Rim tape
- User guide
Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight. For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels doesn't exceed 120kg, bike included.
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty. This wheelset is shipped with 12 x 142mm thru-end caps as standard. In order to make it QR compatible, part numbers V25108 and V26803 are required as well as skewers M40351 and M40350.
- Rim material: 3K carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 25mm front and rear
- ETRTO size: 28 inch clincher
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front and rear axle: 12mm thru axle convertible to quick release with optional adapters
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Brake: Six bolt disc
- Spoke material: Double butted steel, straight pull, straight pull, bladed
- Spoke lacing: Front crossed two, rear Isopulse
- Spoke count: 24 front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- ASTM CATEGORY 1: Road only
- Tyres: Clincher, 700x25c Yksion Pro GripLink (front) and PowerLink (rear), single compound, 120 TPI, maximum pressure 7.7 bars/ 110 PSI
- Tyre weight: 210 grams per tyre
- Weight (without tyre): 1520 grams pair, 725 grams front, 795 grams rear
- Please note: Mavic wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
- **Includes:** Mavic Yksion Pro UST tyres / front 12 mm adapters / rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 / Mavic tyre sealant / tubeless rim tape / multifunction adjustment wrench / specific disc bolts / UST valve and accessories / user guide
PRODUCT REF: 775361
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more