Maxxis CrossMark II Tubeless MTB Clincher Tyre
The Maxxis CrossMark II Tubeless MTB Clincher Tyre is a consummate all-rounder, with a fast-rolling centreline and a pronounced tread pattern on the shoulders for cornering grip. Dual Compound Technology makes use of two different rubber compounds to balance the differing needs of low rolling resistance in a straight line and good traction in the corners. Added protection against sidewall cuts and damage comes in the form of the tough EXO material that has been added to the sidewalls. Although it’s cut and abrasion-resistant it is still very flexible so doesn’t compromise the ride quality. The tyre is tubeless-ready so can be set up without an inner tube for even greater puncture resistance and a more supple ride.
- Designed for speed, revised for control
- Best for hardpack, loose/hard, medium
- Compound: Dual Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO puncture protection
- Maximum PSI: 50
- Bead Type: Folding
- TPI: 60
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 26x2.1” - 635 grams, 26x2.25” - 705 grams, 27.5x2.1” - 665 grams, 27.5x2.25” - 735 grams, 29x2.1”, 29x2.25” - 780 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.