Maxxis Rekon+ 3C MaxxTerra EXO Tubeless MTB Tyre
Inspired by the renowned Maxxis Ikon, the Rekon+ 3C MaxxTerra EXO Tubeless MTB Tyre is designed to build confidence on technical cross-country trails. With an aggressive tread pattern and reinforced EXO construction, this tyre is a great choice for riding fast in unknown terrain. The wide, ramped centre knobs roll fast for cross-country racing but deliver claw-like grip when braking, and the L-shaped side knobs dig in on loose turns to provide impressive support.
For a balanced ride, fast-rolling speed is matched with overall grip, making this an ideal selection for loose trails. The 3C MaxxTerra compound splits the difference between MaxxGrip and MaxxSpeed rubbers to be a hard-wearing tyre that offers excellent overall traction - perfect for privateers looking to get the most out of their setup.
- Plus size 2.8" width
- Fast-rolling tread pattern with excellent grip on loose soils
- Ideal for aggressive cross-country riding
- MaxxTerra compound for balanced traction and wear resistance
- EXO reinforcement for protection against punctures and tears
- Folding bead
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 910 grams