Mission Focus Tea - 10 Matcha Sticks
Mission's Focus Tea - 10 Matcha Sticks is all about providing you with a natural energy boost that's steadily released. When you need to stay focused on your performance for long periods, this is a great choice. Ceremonial Grade Japanese Matcha Green Tea is a form that includes the amino acid L-theanine - responsible for the sustained release of the 15mg of caffeine - as well as catechins that ensure fat rather than muscle is burnt for energy. Mental and cognitive function is improved by the nitrates in beetroot, which dilates blood vessels, and cayenne increases metabolism and improves digestion. Additionally, pea and rice protein is vegan-friendly, and the addition of ginger aids digestion and is anti-inflammatory.
Nutritional information (per serving): Caffeine - 15mg / calories - 3 / fat - <0.1 grams / carbohydrates - <0.5 grams / protein - 0.5 grams / salt - 0 grams
Ingredients: Organic Ceremonial Grade Japanese Matcha Green Tea (47%), Guarana (8%), Cayenne, Pea Protein, Rice Protein, Ginger, Beetroot (4%), Green Cardamom, Natural Flavouring
Gluten free / dairy free / sugar free / vegan
- Ceremonial Grade Japanese Matcha Green Tea is high in L-theanine (5 x more than regular Green Tea), an amino acid that helps your body process caffeine differently – giving you a sustained energy boost without any jitters. High in catechins that help burn fat for energy instead of muscle. It also contains 137x the antioxidant power of regular Green Tea
- Guarana red berries stimulate the central nervous system at a slower rate than that of coffee, providing sustainable energy, mental clarity and focus
- Cayenne increases metabolism, improves digestion and stimulates circulation
- Pea and rice protein contain different essential amino acids and when combined create a similar profile to whey without the added side effects or ingredients
- Ginger is known to aid digestion and associated with decreased muscle soreness from exercise due to its anti-inflammatory properties. Gingerol, the bioactive substance in fresh ginger, can also help lower the risk of infections
- Nitrates in beets improve mental and cognitive function by promoting the dilation of blood vessels and thus increasing blood flow to the brain
- Low caffeine
- 100% natural
- Gluten free / dairy free / sugar free / vegan
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.