Muc-Off E-Bike Drivetrain Tool
Maintaining your electric bike needn’t be a hassle - cue the Muc-Off E-Bike Drivetrain Tool. Unlike a standard bike, the crank on electric bikes with crank-based motors can’t spin the chain backwards, making applying lube and cleaning your chain a pain.
With its magnetised connection, this unique drivetrain tool fits into the chainring bolts, allowing you to spin the crank and chain backwards. Three different-sized bits ensure compatibility with many chainrings and a silicone sleeve prevents you from scratching your ride.
- Precision machined, 6061 aluminium body with a screw cap
- Inner polypropylene tool bit holder contains a 5mm, 6mm Hex and T30 Torx bit
- Rubber O-ring reduces water ingress into tool bits
- Silicone sleeve protects bicycle crank when backpedalling
- Corrosion-resistant neodymium magnet snaps tool bits into place
- Handy size can be taken with you anywhere
- Allows drivetrain cleaning, maintenance and lubing to be completed easily
- Anodised finish in Muc-Off pink