Muc-Off Punk Powder Bike Cleaner (4 pack)
Muc-Off's Punk Powder Bike Cleaner (4 pack) has sustainability built in. Supplied in four 30-gram sachets, the fast-dissolving powder makes up one litre of bike cleaner, for four litres total, and is as effective as the original bike cleaner at clearing dirt and grime off your bike. The benefit of this new formula is its environmentally-friendly credentials. It uses biodegradable ingredients, with 75% being plant-based, and there is significantly less packaging used. The sachets are compostable, printed with plant-based inks, and the box is constructed from FSC recycled card. Safe to use on seals, carbon fibre and disc brake pads and rotors, Punk Powder is the ultimate choice for those looking for an effective cleaner that's better for the environment.
Please note: Unused sealed sachets should be stored inside the box in a well-ventilated, dry place and protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight. Can be stored for up to three years.
- Four 30-gram sachets, each makes one litre of bike cleaner
- Fast-dissolving formula is ready to use in seconds
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- FSC recycled card box
- Readily biodegradable ingredients
- 100% water-free
- Refill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste
- Each two-pack provides a 92% saving in packaging compared to 2 x 1L bike cleaner
- 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant-based raw materials
- Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including disc brakes and carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
- Alkaline-based and free from alcohol, CFCs, EDTA, solvents or acids
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".