New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 Trail Running Shoes
The New Balance Fresh Foam Hierro v6 Trail Running Shoes use a synthetic mesh upper with laser-cut perforations to guarantee breathability in warm conditions. This upper combines TPU threads in high-stress areas with a bootie construction to support the foot’s structure when the athlete tackles uneven terrain. The toe area is reinforced with a Toe Protect cap that shields from sharp rocks and roots.
A Fresh Foam midsole delivers excellent cushioning and stability over rough off-road tracks and trails. This midsole also has an energetic amount of rebound, infusing the stride with increased efficiency. A Vibram outsole with prominent lugs is added to the design, granting grip over wet or dry surfaces.
- Rugged but energetic trail running shoes
- Fresh Foam midsole is shock absorbing, responsive and lightweight
- Vibram® outsole with aggressive lugs provides superior grip
- Synthetic mesh upper with zonal TPU threads for added support and protection in high wear areas
- Laser perforations on the upper increase ventilation
- Bootie upper construction hugs the foot for a snug, supportive fit
- Toe Protect technology helps protect feet from rocks, roots and debris
- 4mm heel to toe drop
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 340 grams, per shoe, size UK 8