Northwave Celsius R GTX Winter Road Shoes
Protecting the feet from chilly conditions, the Northwave Celsius R GTX Winter Road Shoes keep the riding going when the temperatures start to dip.
With an integrated Pique Gore-Tex membrane, the durable uppers of these shoes provide light insulation and protection from the elements. Extra warmth is given by the Easyfit Climaflex collars that uses their Gore-Tex and neoprene construction to shield the ankles while the Arctic 4Layer insoles prevent the chill from seeping in from under the feet.
The uppers have a snug overlapping format and are closed by the SLW2 dial system to ensure a secure and comfortable fit, and this is complemented by supportive, no-slip thermoformed heel cups. Stiff, carbon-reinforced soles grant efficient power transfer and have several vents to stop the feet from becoming unpleasantly clammy. Reflective detailing throughout the shoes gives a touch of extra safety when riding in low light conditions.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Road shoes for chilly winter riding conditions
- The uppers have a Pique Gore-Tex® membrane to provide to provide insulation, wind and waterproofing and breathability
- Easyfit Climaflex collars made from Gore-Tex Rattler® and neoprene extend up the ankles for further warmth and protection
- Reinforced toe areas with anti-abrasion technology
- SLW2 dial closure system and an overlapping upper format wraps securely around the feet without pressure points
- Thermoformed heel cups provide support and eliminate heel slip under power
- NRG Air carbon reinforced soles have a stiffness index of 8, are light, vented and have heel and toe grippers
- Three bolt cleat compatibility
- Arctic 4Layer insoles are insulated and comfortable
- Reflective detailing throughout gives 360° visibility