Northwave Extreme R GTX Winter Road Shoes
With a comprehensive set of winter-inspired features, the Northwave Extreme R GTX Winter Road Shoes help the rider to continue training through the coldest and wettest conditions.
The upper of these shoes is tough and durable and possesses a Duratherm Gore-Tex membrane that insulates and completely blocks the wind and rain. The thermal protection continues up the ankles thanks to the Gore-Tex and neoprene Easyfit Climaflex collar while the Arctic 4Layer insoles stop the cold seeping in from under the feet.
An SLW2 dial closure system combines with the XFrame upper format to wrap the feet securely but eliminate isolated high-pressure points. This upper pattern combines with the Thermoformed heel cup to provide a snug but comfortable fit.
Power transfer is guaranteed thanks to the Morph Carbon AAS sole that is lightweight and has toe and heel grippers to help walking when off the bike. Reflective details throughout the shoes complete the package by increasing safety in low light riding conditions.
Please note: These shoes, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours or when subjected to heavy road spray.
- Road shoes for the coldest of winter riding
- The uppers have a Duratherm Kelvin Gore-Tex® membrane to provide insulation, wind and waterproofing and breathability
- Easyfit Climaflex collars with a Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane and neoprene construction extend up the ankles for further warmth and protection
- Thermoformed heel cups provide support and eliminates heel slip under power
- SLW2 dial closure system and XFrame upper construction wraps securely around the feet without pressure points
- Morph Carbon AAS soles have a stiffness index of 12, are light, subtly vented and have heel and toe grippers
- Three bolt cleat compatibility
- Arctic 4Layer insoles are insulated and comfortable
- Reflective detailing throughout gives 360° visibility