Notio Aero Sensor
The Notio Aero Sensor is perfect for those riders obsessed with maximum speed through the air, allowing real-time coefficient of drag (CdA) to be calculated and hence adjustments to body position or even components can be made in order to go faster. The device must be connected to a power meter and ANT+ speed sensor (not included) and then uses the integrated Pitot tube, barometer, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, hygrometer and thermometer in order to calculate the CdA. It can be controlled via the Notio iPhone app and connected to Garmin GPS head units and their Connect IQ app also.
Important - The Notio needs a power meter and ANT+ speed sensor in order to work. The app is currently only available on iPhones with iOS 11 and up.
- Notio Unit
- Micro USB cable
- Bar Fly 4 TT Mount
- Bar Fly 4 Max Mount
- Dimensions: 136mm x 88mm x 29mm
- Claimed weight: 80 grams (2.82 ounces)
- Battery life: Rechargeable Li-Po, up to 12 hours while recording
- Integrated sensors: Pitot tube, barometer, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, hygrometer, thermometer
- Other: ANT+ BLE (Bluetooth Low-Energy)
- Certification: FCC compliant, CE compliant, IC compliant, ROHS compliant
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.