Nuun Vitamins Hydration Tablets Box of 8 x 12
Each tube of Nuun’s Vitamins Hydration Tablets contains 12 tablets, and each box contans 8 tubes so that a healthy way to replace the vitamins, minerals and salts lost during exercise is always to hand. Dissolved in 500ml of water, the tablet quickly hydrates without adding calories, making it easy to stomach and allowing bars and gels to be taken at the same time. Blackberry Citrus and Ginger Lemonade flavours have caffeine in them for a mental and physical performance boost.
Nutritional information, per tablet
- Calories - 10
- Total carbohydrates - 2 grams (1% DV*)
- Total sugars 2 grams (INCL 2 grams added sugars (4% DV)
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) - 112mcg (13% DV)
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) - 10mg (11% DV)
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) - 5mcg (25% DV)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate) - 2mg (13% DV)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5 phosphate) - 0.25mg (15% DV)
- Folic acid (as folic acid) - 136mcg DFE (34% DV),
- Calcium (as calcium carbonate) - 15mg (<2% DV)
- Magnesium (as magnesium oxide) - 15mg (4% DV)
- Chloride (as Himalayan Sea Salt) - 75mg (3% DV)
- Sodium (as Himalayan sea salt, sodium bicarbonate) - 100mg (4% DV)
- Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate) - 150mg (3% DV)
Organic Green Tea Extract (containing 40mg caffeine) - 53mg (†) (in Blackberry Citrus and Ginger Lemonade flavours)
The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. † Daily Value Not Established
- 12 tablets per tube
- 8 tubes per box
- Blackberry Citrus and Ginger Lemonade flavours contain caffeine
- Each tablet should be dissolved in 500ml water
- Each tablet contains 10 calories and 2 grams of sugar
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.