ORTLIEB Toptube Frame Pack
A great option for cargo carrying on some full suspension bikes or for those who wish to use the bottle cage, the ORTLIEB Toptube Frame Pack hangs under the top tube so will still allow some suspension systems to work and the cage to be accessed. This six-litre capacity pack is a good place for heavier items due to its central location and the shape lends itself well to holding tent poles. The bag follows ORTLIEB’s traditional high quality, fully waterproof construction.
Contents: Framepack with Velcro fasteners
- Fabric: PS21R
- Height: 13cm
- Width: 50cm
- Depth: 6cm
- Volume: 4 litres
- Weight: 170 grams
Please note: To meet standard IP67 (6=dustproof, 7=protected against penetration of water coming during temporary immersion; depth 1m/39”/lower edge of product; duration 30 minutes) the zip must be completely closed.
- Waterproof toptube framepack with zipper
- Ideal pack for bikepacking and trekking tours
- Lightweight, sturdy PU laminated ripstop nylon fabric
- Suitable for heavy gear such as tools, tent poles, food etc
- Allows fixing of drinking bottle and transport of gear on frame
- Ideal for full suspension bikes with limited space
- Central positioning with low centre of gravity for ideal weight distribution
- The bag mounts to the toptube or seatpost of the frame using heavy duty hook and loop straps
- Three strong Velcro straps for mounting to top frame tube
- Two Velcro straps, individually adjustable
- Even weight distribution on bicycle
- Can be mounted to carbon frames
- Maximum load 3kg/6.6lbs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.