Oakley EVZero Path Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens
Providing sublime levels of protection from the sun, debris and flying insects, the Oakley EVZero Path Sunglasses with Photochromic Lens uses High Definition Optics to not just offer 100% protection from all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light but also to give exceptional clarity when out on the trails or road.
The Plutonite lens material is strong and durable, even when put under pressure. This has been paired with a stress-resistant O Matter frame that is also strong and super lightweight.
It’s not just the lenses that set Oakley’s sunglasses apart. Before Oakley manufactured sunglasses, they were making handlebar grips for mountain bikers. Due to their incredible composition, a tacky material that increases in grip when moisture is applied, they soon became a household name. Now, with Oakley focusing on the world of sunglasses, this molecular structure has been injected into their earsocks and nosepad, which keep the sunglasses firmly planted on your face.
Keeping your glasses planted on your head, Oakley's Three-Point Fit ensures you get the perfect fit.
Photochromic lenses adjust from clear to black to cope with changes in light, making them perfect for use at night, in dappled sunlight or under treelined vistas.
- Path is ideal for those with smaller faces, with a more angular shape to the frames
- High Definition Optics (HDO) offer 100% protection from all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- High Definition Optics (HDO) gives optical clarity otherwise not found in other lenses
- Plutonite material lens construction makes the lenses strong and durable under immense pressure
- Stress-resistant O Matter frame is lightweight and incredibly durable
- Unobtanium material used on the earsocks and nosepad keeps the frame firmly planted on your face
- Three-Point Fit ensures you get the perfect sizing
- Included in the box:
- 1 x Oakley EVZero Path Sunglasses
- 1 x Microbag (Large) - Black
- 1 x Nosepad - Black
- 1 x Sport Soft Vault Case - Black
PRODUCT REF: 684537
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more