Oakley EVZero Path Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
Oakley's Prizm technology has been inspiring cyclist’s and pushing their limits since it was first introduced to the market, and there’s a reason why so many of us the world over revel in the lenses that redefines our vision. The Oakley EVZero Path Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens has been engineered to fine-tune our vision for the road, hence, why the lens is called the Prizm ‘Road Lens’ - as its increases contrast and sharpen detail on darker surfaces (tarmac, concrete etc). This makes it the ideal lens to bring out otherwise hidden details of the road.
The EVZero Path features Oakley’s lightest performance frame made from their patented O Matter material, making it not just stress-resistant, but also durable. This means if the worst does happen and you drop your glasses, your frame will stay intact.
A Three-Point Fit holds the frame securely in place, providing you with the perfect fit. Oakley’s Unobtainium material also adds to this fit; a material that increases grip with moisture! Unobtainium has been used on both the earsocks and nosepad, so the highest level of grip is offered. Not just this, but the grips are also antibacterial and anti-friction, so you’ll be riding comfort.
The Prizm road lenses are really what set Oakley’s apart. Made from Plutonite, the lens offers 100% UV protection by filtering all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, ensuring your eyes are kept protected.
- Lens Width: 138mm
- Bridge Width: 0mm
- Lens Height: 50mm
- Temple Arm Length: 125mm
- Oakley EVZero Path Sunglasses
- Oakley Microbag (Large) - Black
- Oakley Nosepad - Black
- Oakley Sport Soft Vault Case - Black
- High Definition Optics (HDO) protects from 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
- Prizm lenses have been engineered for the optimum clarity in specific conditions
- High Definition Optics (HDO) gives optical clarity otherwise not found in other lenses
- Plutonite material lens construction makes the lenses strong and durable under immense pressure
- Stress-resistant O Matter frame is lightweight and incredibly durable
- Unobtanium material used on the earsocks and nosepad keeps the frame firmly planted on your face
- Three-Point Fit ensures you get the perfect sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.