Oakley Holbrook XS Sunglasses with Prizm Deep H2O Polarized Lens
Oakley's Holbrook XS Sunglasses with Prizm Deep H2O Polarized Lens deliver sophisticated style and are packed with the brand's renowned technology. This model is a sized-down version of the classic Holbrook and offers an improved fit on smaller faces.
Comfortable enough for all-day wear, these glasses pair a lightweight and durable O Matter™ frame with an innovative Plutonite® lens, which is resistant to impact and filters out UV rays. The former is finished with metal rivets and uses a keyhole bridge design. HDO® (High Definition Optics) and Prizm™ technologies in the lens ensure your vision is optimised, enhancing colour and contrast, and the glasses are ideal for on or near the water on sunny days thanks to the glare-reducing benefits of HDPolarized.
- Holbrook XS Sunglasses with Prizm Deep H2O Polarized Lens
- Microfibre bag
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- Scaled down to suit smaller faces
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Prizm™ lenses enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimised experience
- HDPolarized minimises glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® (High Definition Optics) for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Metal rivets and a keyhole bridge
- Frame colour: Woodgrain
- Lens colour: Prizm Deep Water Polarized
- Light transmission: 12%
- Light conditions: Bright light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base lens colour: Rose
- Category: 3
- Product code: OJ9007-1153
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.