Oakley Portal X Sunglasses with Deep Water Prizm Polarized Lens
Designed to both look good and perform well, whether used for sports or worn casually, the Oakley Portal X Sunglasses with Deep Water Prizm Polarized Lens are extremely versatile. Both the frame and lenses incorporate innovative technologies to make them comfortable and to create the best possible visual experience.
O Matter™ material ensures the frame is durable and weight is minimised, while Unobtainium® is used on the inside of the earsocks and nosepad to improve grip even when you're perspiring heavily or get caught out in a shower.
The lens is constructed from shatter-proof Plutonite™ and includes HDO® (High Definition Optics), so you get the best possible protection from impact, debris and UV rays. Colours and clarity are enhanced by Prizm™ technology, while Oakley's HDPolarized reduces glare - particularly useful in the brightest conditions, or near water or snow.
- Oakley Portal X Sunglasses
- Microbag large - black
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- Unobtainium® on the inside of the earsocks and nosepads increase grip when wet to help keep the eyewear securely in place
- Plutonite™ lens material offers top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Prizm™ lenses enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimised experience
- Oakley HDPolarized filters glare
- HDO® (High Definition Optics) for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- Lens colour: Prizm Deep Water Polarized
- Base lens colour: Rose
- Light transmission: 12%
- Light conditions: Bright light
- Contrast: Increased
- Lens category: 3