Oakley Sutro Lite Sunglasses - Prizm Road Lens - Origins Collection
Classic style meets modern innovation in the Oakley Sutro Lite Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens, part of the Origins Collection, which is inspired by the colours of the original Razor Blades. The O Matter™ frame is lightweight and durable and had a semi-rimless design that enhances peripheral vision so you get a completely unrestricted view of the road ahead. Unobtainium® in the temples and nosepads prevents any slipping, whether your skin is wet or dry.
Housed within this frame is a lens containing Oakley's renowned performance technology, namely Prizm Road and High Definition Optics® (HDO®), so colours and contrast are significantly enhanced. Constructed from Plutonite®, you also get full protection from UV rays as well as impact and scratch resistance, so your eyes are well shielded from debris, the sun, and in the event of a crash.
- Sutro Lite Sunglasses
- Protective hard case
- O Matter™ frame material provides durability and all-day comfort to keep up with life on the go
- A high-wrap, semi-rimless frame designed to increase field of view and improve ventilation
- Unobtainium® nosepads provide increased comfort and performance and increase grip with sweat
- Ridged textured Unobtainium® added to the inside of the temple for retention
- Prizm™ lens technology to enhance colour, contrast and detail
- Plutonite® lens provides UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm, plus impact and scratch-resistance
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) lens technology for a truer visual image
- Frame colour: Matt navy
- Lens colour: Prizm Road
- Light transmission: 20%
- Light conditions: Medium light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base lens colour: Rose
- Category: 2
- Product code: OO9463-0939
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.