Oakley Turbine XS Sunglasses with Prizm Grey Lens
For those who struggle with the modern trend for bigger sunglasses, the Oakley Turbine XS Sunglasses with Prizm Grey Lens are well worth consideration. Scaled-down to suit smaller faces, they still contain all the technology of the standard model, including an O Matter™ frame and Plutonite® lens.
With a bold lifestyle aesthetic and Prizm Grey lens, these glasses are ideal for everyday wear when the sun is out, and Prizm™ and HDO® (High Definition Optics) technologies mean colours and contrast are enhanced to deliver super sharp vision. Impact and scratch resistance protect your eyes and improve the longevity of the Turbines, and UV filtering prevents damage from the sun. The glasses are held secure against the face by grippy Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads.
- Turbine XS Sunglasses with Prizm Grey Lens
- Microfibre bag
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material
- Frame suitable for small to medium faces
- Comfort and Performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style
- Prizm™ lenses enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimised experience
- HDO® (High Definition Optics) for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Dual lens polaric ellipsoid geometry (two lenses cut from single toric shield)
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
- Frame colour: Matt black
- Lens colour: Prizm Grey
- Light transmission: 17%
- Light conditions: Bright light
- Contrast: Increased
- Base lens colour: Grey
- Category: 3
- Product code: OJ9003-1857
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.