On Running Cloudboom Running Shoes
Amalgamating advanced engineering with features derived from the needs of elite athletes, the On Running Cloudboom Running Shoes become the ultimate shoe for achieving podiums and PBs in marathons, 10km road races and anything in-between.
The CloudTec midsole incorporates two layers of individual "Cloud" elements. Each one of these innovative pods cushions independently for shock absorption tailored to the runner's personal foot strike pattern before recoiling energetically to help launch every stride. The carbon-fibre Speedboard that is integrated into the midsole increases run efficiency by supporting and exaggerating the natural heel to toe motion of the foot while running.
Grip and traction are afforded by an outsole that displays a refreshed tread pattern and new rubber compound for performance across any road surface conditions. Hot weather is countered by the use of a single layer of engineered mesh for the upper that grants a cooling airflow across the feet. Ultra-lightweight, this upper is still supportive thanks to reinforced sections around the forefoot that allow the pace to be driven even when changing direction.
- A shoe optimised for marathons, 10km road races and anything in-between
- Two Helion Superfoam CloudTec layers form the midsole to increase responsiveness and long distance comfort
- A carbon-fibre Speedboard splits the midsole and aids the transition from heel to toe
- An updated outsole tread pattern in a new rubber compound delivers enhanced grip
- Single layer engineered mesh upper is light and highly breathable
- Reinforced forefoot sections of the upper increase foot support
- Heel-toe offset: 9mm
- Collection: Performance Running
- Category: Speed
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 220 grams / 7.8oz. per shoe (Size UK 8)