On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes
The On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes have been designed to aid your comfort and efficiency and provide the support you need through every stage of your run. The CloudTec system offers forward-motion like no other by absorbing impacts and converting them into kinetic energy, pushing you forward to ensure you use less energy when running long distances.
Sitting inside the Cloudflow is an innovative, adaptive first-layer sock that increases comfort and offers a new layer of support. It sits tight against the skin, and its antimicrobial treatment guarantees lasting freshness and ensures your feet don’t get too hot when you’re pounding the pavement.
What truly sets the Cloudflow and other On Running shoes apart from other running shoes is the CloudTec sole built from On Running’s Zero-Gravity foam. These separate, innovative ‘clouds’ not only provide a stable stance for a much safer run but also feature intelligent cushioning that gives support exactly where you need it.
18-Clouds are injected into the Cloudflow, giving a wider and more stable platform for you to run on - but don’t be tricked into the impression that this increases weight. Cloudflow offers this incredible amount of comfort without adding any weight, and each shoe weighs an incredible 220 grams thanks to the Zero-Gravity foam which makes up the sole of the shoe.
Sitting in between the upper of the shoe and the Clouds is On Running’s ‘Speedboard’ which softens the impact on your foot, but also yields explosive lift off’s for a more enjoyable and relaxed run.
The On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes are the ideal partner for your long distance runs thanks to their innovative blend of lightweight, durable and supportive features. On Running’s ‘Cloud’ technology uses thick, stable ‘Clouds’ on the base of the shoe for greater stability, but thanks to its lightweight construction, they only weigh a total of 220 grams per shoe.
- The innovative mesh weave and adaptive first-layer sock ensure comfort
- An antimicrobial treatment guarantees lasting freshness
- The patented Speedboard encourages the natural rolling process and promotes an explosive take-off
- Reinforcement in the forefoot makes the shoe even more responsive
- Made of Zero-Gravity foam, the Clouds offer ultimate lightness
- Advanced abrasion pads ensure superior grip
- 18 Clouds independently cushion and propel precisely where you need it
- Adaptive engineered mesh blends breathability with support
- First-layer sock offers ultimate in-shoe comfort
- Speedboard with responsive flex and rocker promotes flow-motion
- Weight: 230 grams (per shoe)