On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes
Loved by elite runners and fast amateurs alike, the Cloudflow Running Shoes from On Running are engineered for fast training, tempo efforts and racing. Eighteen of the now renowned Cloud elements deliver a distinctive look and, in conjunction with the Speedboard, explosive speed and performance. At the back, there's a curved heel unit for a secure and planted footstrike and the lacing system with strategic taping structure offer a supportive feel for a predictable foot roll. A mesh upper is light and breathable, with zoned ventilation to keep feet cool, and you can tuck lace loops into the elastic bands that are built into the tongue. Helion Superfoam delivers a plush and smooth feel against the road so that the heel-to-toe flow is controlled from landing to launch.
- Surface: Road
- Activity: Training/Race
- Stability: Neutral
- Cushioning: Moderate
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 235 grams per shoe (size 8)
- Heel-toe-drop: 6mm
- Helion™ superfoam for the smoothest of rides
- Cloud elements and Helion™ superfoam combine with the re-engineered Speedboard™ to turn impact into acceleration
- Elastic strap keeps laces out of the way
- Advanced traction pattern offers superior grip on wet roads
On Running Cloudflow Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.