Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M20iLTD Disc Road Bike 2022
The pinnacle of carbon technology, the Orbea Orca M20iLTD Disc Road Bike features the brand's flagship OMX carbon lay-up for supreme performance on the tarmac. Ultralight and supremely stiff, this unique monocoque construction uses laser-cut high-modulus carbon fibre sheets to eliminate unnecessary overlap, cutting the frame weight down to a scant 833-gram weight. This high-tech frame is paired with a host of premium components to deliver an unparalleled ride experience, with the responsive geometry issuing telepathic handling and an engaged feel.
Long in reach and with a low front end, the geometry promotes an aggressive, aerodynamic ride position for minimal drag. A carbon Orbea handlebar damps vibration whilst retaining the rigidity needed for powerful acceleration, which is a feeling matched by the fast-rolling Vision 40 carbon wheels. The electronic Shimano Di2 12-speed Ultegra drivetrain provides an ample range and crisp shifting, while the full-carbon fork damps vibration whilst offering reduced air pressure and turbulence to provide an aerodynamic benefit.
- Lower mass reduced aerodynamic drag, and increased efficiency make the Orca the ultimate, all-round road racing machine
- The frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- A Dynamic Structure carbon lay-up pattern awards increased torsional stiffness and comfort
- The down tube, seat tube and seat stays are sculpted to reduce drag by 10%
- Aerodynamic, neat and rattle-free Internal Cable Routing format completely hides all cables and hoses
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- Frame and fork clearance facilitate the use of tyres with a width of up to 32mm
- Orbea’s Orca Racing Geometry is aggressive but comfortable and promotes precise handling
- Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon wheels are light, wind tunnel verified and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic 12-speed gears are precise and reliable
- Shimano R8170 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and controllable stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebars are light, stiff and comfortable
- Orbea Orca seatpost offers an adjustable amount of setback between 0 and 25mm
|Frame||Orbea Orca carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1.5", BB 386mm, power meter compatible, rear thru-axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMX ICR fork 2020, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube compatible, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing|
|Stem||Orbea OC RP10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC02 Computer mount interface|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC RP10 Performance Carbon, 80mm reach, 125mm drop, with Di2 hole|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8170, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8100 11-28, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R1000, 34/50t|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL, 12x100mm|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL, 12x142mm|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Manganese Rail|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca OMX SB0-25mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.