Orca 226 Perform Aero Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit
Perform at your peak in the Orca 226 Perform Aero Short Sleeve Womens Trisuit and enjoy superb comfort throughout your triathlon event. This performance garment benefits from great aerodynamics to keep you fast on the bike, while the hydrophobic coating helps keep you dry throughout the event. Orca's state-of-the-art Stretchskin fabric conforms to your body as you move, allowing the Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology to consistently wick your sweat efficiently for top comfort.
Thermo-seams eliminate chafing risk around the fabric joints, and the elastic grip on the legs keeps the garment comfortably in place. A 4mm thick women-specific seat pad is perfect for triathlon as it delivers enough protection on the bike without impeding your stride on the run or stroke in the water. With a UPF 50+ protection rating and reflective detailing, this is a top trisuit for wearing on the longest training days and events.
- Vapour-cool nanocrystal technology keeps your body cool by quickly wicking sweat away, keeping you fresh and comfortable
- State-of-the-art technological Stretchskin fabric adjusts to your body like a second skin
- Hydrophobic treatment keeps the garment dry at all times
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- The fit provides muscular compression
- The exclusive opening system allows you to save seconds during transitions and bathroom breaks
- Exclusive luxury thermo-seal technology allows the suit to adjust perfectly to your arms and legs, preventing any chafing
- Two angled pockets provide enough space to store all your food and keep it on hand for when you need it
- Elastic grip on the lower legs keep the pants in place, providing unparalleled comfort
- Reflective design gives you extra visibility in the darkest hours
- Italian-made Tri-Tech chamois is specifically designed for women, with 4mm thick 120kg/m3 density foam, it's fast-wicking and very comfortable