Orca Core Short Sleeved Womens Trisuit
The Orca Core Short Sleeve Women's Trisuit is constructed from soft but durable Lycra fabric, offering great coverage and superb comfort for triathlons of any distance. The short sleeves bring extra coverage to the shoulders while improving aerodynamics on the bike. The Aquastretch fabric dries quickly so you're faster in transition and more comfortable sooner after the swim.
The Italian-made seat pad is 6mm thick, bringing comfort to even the longest bike leg, while not so thick to impede your stride while running. Constructed from eco-friendly fabrics, 80% of which is recycled Nylon, environmental impact is minimised. Elastic grips keep the garment in place while rear pockets provide storage space for in-race nutrition right when you need it.
- Short-sleeve design: Orca has developed its aerodynamic products in a wind tunnel, testing the increased performance of the sleeved versus the sleeveless version and achieving a perfect fit. The design also provides extra sun protection
- Long life fabrics: The long-life Italian fabric is manufactured from LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™, giving it a greater resistance to wear and tear. The perfect fabric to compete and train over long distances
- Aquastretch: This light material dries quickly and delivers superior breathability, while its Orca Enduro water-repellent coating reduces drag through the water
- Lateral Vapour panels: Combined with a Soft Mesh rear panel, these side Vapour panels offer improved breathability and comfort where you most need it
- Tri-support chamois: This 6mm, 120kg density Italian chamois pad, with an improved pressure line and an adjusted cut, offers advanced comfort on the bike
- Eco-friendly: The fabrics are made from 80% recycled nylon
- Elastic grip: The elastic grip on the lower section keeps the short in place, giving you unequalled comfort
- Storage: The rear pockets have all the space you need to store your nutrition and keep it within reach when you need it