Orca Equip Wetsuit
Orca recognises that not all triathletes are the same, and has identified three distinctive swimmer profiles to create different products specific to their needs. The Equip Wetsuit has been tailored for natural swimmers, featuring maximum flexibility without altering swim position.
This innovative wetsuit owes its excellent flexibility to a number of key industry-leading technologies. 1.5mm Yamamoto neoprene arms provide unprecedented freedom of movement. The Infinity Skin lining used throughout the garment is highly elastic while retaining heat and naturally repelling bacteria. Comfort and flexibility from a material that boasts a natural eco-friendly composition.
Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene has inherent buoyancy properties to keep the athlete horizontal in the water, enabling them to focus entirely on technique.
Friction is reduced to provide the best possible hydrodynamics by the Super Composite Skin (SCS) lining. Orca uses Nano SCS, an innovation that reduces the wetsuit's friction coefficient in the water to 0.026, compared to an industry average of 4.0. This makes the Orca Equip an excellent open water swimming wetsuit, allowing you to cover more distance for the same energy expended.
Orca's HydroLite fabrics aid in the removal of the wetsuit, improving transition times and making it perfect for race day.
- Maximum flexibility, natural swimmer oriented
- Highly elastic Infinity Skin inner lining throughout, provides freedom, retains heat, and naturally repels bacteria
- 1.5mm Yamamoto neoprene arms for unprecedented flexibility
- Naturally buoyant without affecting swim technique
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) front panel reduces friction and improves hydrodynamics
- HydroLite panels aid wetsuit removal for faster transitions
PRODUCT REF: 854612
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more