Orca Openwater Smart Womens Wetsuit
This Orca Women's Wetsuit is not only engineered for performance, but it also has a number of features to improve safety when you're out in open water. It's constructed to provide thermal insulation exactly where required - in the core - and to optimise buoyancy for a good swim position and to improve confidence. Different thicknesses of neoprene are strategically placed, with a more stretchy material around the arms so there's no restriction to your swim stroke. An SCS coating improves hydrodynamics so you'll glide faster through the water for less effort.
Safety is taken care of by a number of details. The high-vis orange panels used in the lower leg and forearm areas ensure you're always visible and easy to locate, and there's a connector so you can attach the Restube buoy (bought separately), eliminating the need to wear a belt and preventing excess wear to the suit. Incorporating an innovative Smart Emerid device into the left sleeve, if you get into trouble anyone can scan the device through their smartphone and obtain emergency contact and health details. Additionally, a training timer means you can set your expected swim time; if the timer is not switched off your emergency contact will be notified. This device can give you, your family and friends some much appreciated extra reassurance of your whereabouts and safety when you're out swimming in a river or in the sea.
- Openwater wetsuit with built-in technology that will increase the level of safety for swimmers at sea
- Yamamoto 39cell neoprene
- SCS coating helps water slide off, considerably improving hydrodynamics
- Emerid: Universal identification system using NFC/Contactless technology that instantly provides the athlete's information in the event of an accident or emergency
- Restube Ready connector: So you can attach the Restube buoy (purchased separately) without a belt, which will keep it stable, preventing wear to your wetsuit
- High visibility orange: Makes it easy to locate you at all times
- Thermal insulation: 4mm thickness of the abdominal area provides the thermal insulation you need, helping you maintain an ideal body temperature
- Buoyancy: Optimised for comfort and confidence in the water
- Flexibility: The combination of different thicknesses of neoprene panels allows for a more elastic material to be placed in the arm area to increase flexibility in swim strokes with no restriction
Orca Openwater Smart Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.