Orca Perform Swimrun Womens Wetsuit
The Orca Perform Swimrun Womens Wetsuit is a highly flexible and extremely versatile option that's been designed for swimming and running unrestricted. An all-conditions Swimrun specific wetsuit, you can remove the arms for hot weather, and the external pockets on the legs allow you to add buoyancy with Orca Swimrun Extra Buoyancy Pads (available separately: click here).
There are pockets all over this wetsuit too, so you can pop your nutrition inside the two inner pockets or stuff the removable sleeves in the back zipped pocket when the conditions get warmer. All the while, the DuraSkin material keeps the suit flexible while protecting you from the elements.
- Removable sleeves allow this wetsuit to adapt to any climate
- The inner and outer pockets on the legs can hold Swimrun Pads in order to give you extra buoyancy where you need it most (available as an additional purchase)
- The 2mm panels in the arms, combined with the DuraSkin material, make it extremely flexible - perfect for swimming and running
- DuraSkin material on the lower body protects the suit from any abrasion caused by accessories or obstacles
- Plenty of pockets for all your Swimrun essentials
- Two large outer pockets on the legs where you can store Swimrun Buoyancy Pads
- Large back pocket with a zipper for bulkier items like a GPS or the removable sleeves
- Two inner pockets and two chest pockets, one with elastic mesh for easy access and another with a zipper for storing important items like car keys and money