Orca Swimrun Extra Buoyancy Pad
For extra lift in the water, add the Orca Swimrun Extra Buoyancy Pad to your compatible wetsuit and offset the buoyancy lost by wearing shoes. Designed for Swimrun events, the 12mm thick pad is constructed with low-density foam and can be placed where you need it most. With a soft-touch finish, chafing is prevented without limiting your movement.
Please note: The Orca Swimrun Extra Buoyancy Pad is designed for use with Orca Swimrun Perform or Swimrun RS1 wetsuits.
- Designed to fit in the pockets of, or as replacement padding for, Orca Swimrun Perform or Swimrun RS1 wetsuits
- 12mm thick low-density foam
- Compensates for the buoyancy lost by wearing shoes during the competition
- Place the pad where you need it most
- Prevents chafing without limiting your movement
- Soft-touch finish
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.