Orca Predator Wetsuit
Designed for the total swimmer the Orca Predator Wetsuit optimises buoyancy and flexibility to support the efficiency of your technique through the water. Highly elastic Yamamoto neoprene technology, boosted with a titanium coating is used in key areas to enhance freedom of movement whilst also delivering thermal insulation and compression.
Your position in the water will be streamlined and strong for the whole swim thanks to the innovative positioning of Aerodome technology that improves buoyancy by 30%. Assisting you further is the Core Lateral Stabiliser that supports your torso and prevents twisting, so your form stays strong and fatigue is delayed.
When undertaking long distance races or a big block of open water swim training, it is critical that the wetsuit feels like a second skin. Thanks to the precise laser cut finish around the neck that sits flush with the skin, friction is reduced and chafing prevented. An excellent fit is further guaranteed thanks to the specific Yamamoto 44 neoprene with market-leading elasticity that allows for a smaller, less intrusive zip and, as a result, much greater freedom of movement over the shoulders.
- 0.88 Free Technology was developed by Yamamoto specifically for Orca and is the most elastic wetsuit material available
- Titanium coating for optimum thermal insulation and compression in key areas
- Enhanced freedom of movement
- Exo-Lift prevents water absorption achieving exceptional buoyancy
- Aerodome technology features hundreds of pockets to improve buoyancy by 30%
- Core Lateral Stabiliser supports the core and prevents twisting so technique and efficiency are maintained
- Yamamoto 44 delivers market-leading elasticity to the shoulders and allows for a small zip, improving overall fit
- Strategically placed velcro on the exterior zip flap and a precise laser cut neck seam that sits flush with the skin helps reduce friction and preventing chafing
- Hydrolite panels make the suit easy to remove