Orca RS1 Thermal Openwater Wetsuit
As the warmest wetsuit in their lineup, the Orca RS1 Thermal Openwater Wetsuit delivers exceptional thermal protection for cold open water swimming sessions. Specifically developed to enhance heat retention, the Thermal X inner-lining traps and retains heat, with its comfortable construction being soft to the touch. A 5mm thick Yamamoto 39 neoprene is used in the torso, providing insulation where it is most vital, offering up to 86% more warmth than when not wearing a wetsuit.
Working in tandem with the Infinity Skin 2 lining for ultimate stretch, the shoulder panels feature flexible Yamamoto 39 neoprene technology to provide 76% less resistance than a conventional wetsuit. Engineered to fight fatigue, this material can flex over twice its original size, minimising the energy lost with each stroke. An internal Batwing is used to prevent cold water flushing in, which ensures a layer of warm water is trapped against the skin for ultimate thermal protection.
- Highly flexible Yamamoto neoprene construction
- A 5mm thick Yamamoto 39 material is used in the torso for ultimate thermal insulation
- Thermal X lining traps heat near the skin to enhance thermal performance
- High-visibility detailing improve safety in open water
- Yamamoto 40 panels in the arms offer up to 72% less resistance than traditional neoprene
- Super Composite Skin reduces friction in the water
- Infinity Skin 2 inner lining for ultimate freedom, featuring bamboo fibres to fight odour buildup
- Ultimate Seal Collar reduces friction to improve comfort