Orca S7 Womens Wetsuit
The Orca S7 Womens Wetsuit is packed with leading technology to ensure an elevated and stable position in the water with the benefits of a fast transition too, making it perfect for swimmers improving their open water technique.
5mm thick neoprene is used in the hips and legs of this wetsuit, with excellent buoyancy to keep the swimmer high in the water. A slightly thinner 3mm material on the chest stabilises the body, even when breathing hard, and the 2mm Yamamoto panels on the arms and shoulders allow for total freedom of movement, whatever your preferred stroke. Transitions are made easier by the HydroLite panels and comfort is catered for by the chafe resistant lining to the neck.
- Perfect for progressive swimmers who need a boost in buoyancy
- Buoyancy: The S7 corrects your positioning, elevating you as much as possible. 5mm thick neoprene used in the hips and legs helps keep your lower body at the surface at all times.
- Stability: The 3mm thick chest panel prevents your body from swaying due to improper breathing
- Flexibility: The 2mm Yamamoto panels, with 39-cell SCS lining on the forearms, shoulders and arms, combined with a flexible liner, maintain mobility and improve flexibility
- Zero chafing: The lining in the neck area reduces the likelihood of chafing, while giving you extra comfort
- Speed: The lower leg panels, made with Yamamoto 39-cell
- SCS coating reduces friction in the water to increase speed. Its micro-cellular structure repels water and creates less restriction when moving forward
- HydroLite panels will make your transitions even faster as they make the wetsuit easier to remove
Orca S7 Womens Wetsuit Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.