Orca Sonar Womens Wetsuit
The most versatile option in Orca's range, the Sonar Womens Wetsuit strikes the perfect balance of flexibility and buoyancy, placing it at the top of the ladder in terms of quality too.
A host of key features combine to make this a competition beating wetsuit. The varying neoprene thickness provides more buoyancy around the hips and quads, and more flexibility around the arms and shoulders, where you need it most. The result is an optimised swim position that does not inhibit technique.
Aerodome 2 technology utilises cavities within the fabric to provide an additional 30% of buoyancy around the quad and hip area. Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) reinforces the core, allowing the athlete to maintain great swim technique for longer.
Friction is reduced to provide the best possible hydrodynamics by the Super Composite Skin (SCS) lining. Orca uses Nano SCS, an innovation that reduces the wetsuit's friction coefficient in the water to 0.026, compared to an industry average of 4.0.
The SuperStretch lining used on the chest of the wetsuit absorbs very little water, maintaining buoyancy while allowing unrestricted breathing due to its high-stretch properties.
- Orca's premium wetsuit
- Versatility to adapt to most athletes requirements
- Buoyancy in the lower body and flexibility up top
- Positions the body in the water to optimally reduce drag
- Aerodome 2 technology provides 30% more buoyancy to hip and quad area
- Core Lateral Stabilizer (CLS) deters lateral movement
- Thinner lower leg panel for improved speed
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) panels reduce friction and improve hydrodynamics
- HydroLite panels aid wetsuit removal for faster transitions
- SuperStretch chest lining is buoyant and stretchy for unrestricted breathing
- Laser cut collar and velcro outer flap reduce friction and chafing
PRODUCT REF: 854625
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more