Osprey Katari 7 Backpack
For a small pack the Osprey Katari 7 Backpack crams in a lot of features. The 2.5 litre Hydraulics LT reservoir that is included uses a magnet to easily attach the bite valve to the sternum strap so it doesn’t flap around, and the valve can be shut off when not in use so it doesn’t leak in the car on the way to the trails. The reservoir is accessed externally for ease of use, and the Slide-Seal top of the reservoir enables really easy filling and cleaning.
The pack itself uses a ventilated mesh harness, back panel and webbing hip belt which work together to secure the pack in place so it won’t move about when the trail gets rough. The zip pocket includes an organiser to keep tools and other essentials separate, and the non-scratch top pocket keeps sunglasses or phones safe. Items which may be required quickly or frequently such as energy bars can be stashed in the external mesh pockets.
- 7 litre capacity
- 2.5 litre Hydraulics LT Reservoir included
- AirScape™ mesh back panel with central ventilation channel
- Dual front mesh pockets
- External hydration access
- Front zippered pocket
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- Reflective graphics
- Removable webbing hip belt
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- Webbing grab handle
- Zippered scratch-free side pocket
- Weight 0.36kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm):46(l)x19(w)x17(d)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.