Osprey Siskin 12 Backpack
Osprey have loaded the Siskin 12 Backpack with a plethora of useful features for epic days out. The 12 litres carrying capacity should be sufficient for all-day rides, and the 2.5 litre Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir will provide plenty of hydration opportunities. The magnetic bite valve attaches simply to the sternum strap, even whilst riding along, and will always be easy to find.
The large central pocket features a number of internal organisation options, so snacks, tools and spare clothes will always be to hand. The external pouch provides an ideal spot to put any wet clothing or full face helmet, whilst the brilliantly simple Lid-Lock allows a regular MTB helmet to be secured when not required.
A specific non-scratch pocket is purpose-built for sunglasses or a phone, and the two zipped hip belt pockets are perfect for anything that needs repeated access such as energy bars or multi-tool.
Please note: Some images for feature illustration only. Accessories pictured not included.
- 2.5L Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir included
- AirScape™ backpanel with large central ventilation channel
- Front shove-it pocket
- Glove friendly buckles
- Interior baffles to keep contents secure when open
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Side compression straps
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- U-Zip suitcase opening on front panel
- Webbing Grab Handle
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Weight: 0.66 kg
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 47 (l) x 23 (w) x 22 (d)
PRODUCT REF: 985496
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more