Osprey Sylva 5 Womens Backpack
Small and streamlined but very well-featured, Osprey’s Sylva 5 Womens Backpack is ideal for carrying a few essentials and a hydration reservoir on shorter rides.
The bike-specific winged shoulder harness increases the pack’s stability on rough trails without reducing freedom of movement whilst the AirSpeed suspension backpanel ensures good ventilation for comfort on warm days. Externally, there is a mesh stretch pocket for stashing a windproof jacket and Osprey’s fantastically simple LidLock for carrying a helmet. Should the weather take a turn for the worse, the integrated raincover can be deployed to protect the bag and its contents from rain and mud.
A dedicated reservoir compartment keeps the water separate from the rest of the contents and makes it easier to refill without unpacking; the reservoir’s hose can be attached to the magnetic sternum strap buckle for easier location. The tool organisation pocket means that any dirty tools don’t contaminate or damage other items and the scratch-free pocket is the perfect place to keep sunglasses or a phone.
- Capacity: 5 litres
- Women’s specific fit
- AirSpeed suspension backpanel
- Bike-specific winged shoulder harness for comfort and stability
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- LED light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to the reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organisation pocket
- Dedicated reservoir compartment
- Dimensions (cm): 40h 27w 17d
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 570 grams