POC AVIP Rain Jacket
The AVIP (Attention, Visibility, Interaction and Protection) range has been designed to incorporate advanced technology for enhancing safety and performance. The POC AVIP Rain Jacket is an ideal choice for riders looking for top performance and safety features, likely those that often train in poor weather or after dark.
This lightweight jacket is fully waterproof and windproof and has taped seams to prevent water ingress so you'll remain dry and warm no matter how long you're out in the pouring rain. The construction is highly breathable and moisture is drawn away from the body quickly and efficiently, even when working at a high intensity, so you'll remain dry and at the ideal temperature.
Designed for a perfect on-the-bike fit, the arms have been pre-shaped and the rear is longer to prevent road spray from soaking and chilling your lower back. A high brushed collar and velcro wrist closures are sure to keep the cold air out, whilst the full YKK zipper allows full flexibility.
In terms of safety, reflective logos and left sleeve detailing cause illumination when hit by light from other road users, keeping you seen and safe on the roads.
- Lightweight 3-layer DWR infused PA fabric
- Waterproof with a 10 000 mm water column
- Windproof material
- Highly breathable fabric
- Highly durable and abrasion resistant Vectran® patches on the sleeve
- Fully taped seams
- Pre-bent sleeves for optimized bike and ride position
- Full-length YKK Vislon zipper for flexibility
- Longer length on the lower back to support ride position and extra protection
- Velcro closure at wrists
- Soft brushed collar lining
- Reflective logo on back and left sleeve
PRODUCT REF: 835876
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more