POC Define Sunglasses Uranium Black with Grey Lens
POC has worked with designer Carl Zeiss to create a performance leading lens technology, and the Define Sunglasses in Uranium Black with Grey Lens showcase this perfectly. With a category 3 rating and a larger lens offering a wider field of vision, the sunglasses are ideal for mountain biking in sunnier conditions.
The eyewear is constructed with a strong and lightweight Grilamid material and features a grippy rubber on the nose and temples for added stability when exposed to moisture. The frame is compatible with corrective optical lenses and the snap hinges mean the frame arms will not break in the event of a fall.
- Half-rim frame style with high-performance materials
- Frame material: Lightweight and durable Grilamid polyamide plastic
- Lens: Grey with Clarity technology / Base lens neutral
- Lens category: 3
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- Corrective optical lens compatible
- Snap hinges prolong the life of the eyewear after a fall
- Hydrophilic rubber on nose and temples - stays grippy even when wet
- Complete UV protection (UV400)
- VLT (Visible Light Transmission): 10%
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".