POC Octal MIPS Helmet
Blending a refined design with several advanced technologies, the POC Octal MIPS Helmet grants the highest levels of protection and comfort to the serious road cyclist.
The helmet's main structure is realised in a lightweight EPS closed-cell foam that absorbs direct, heavy impacts to reduce injury severity from any fall. This EPS liner has different thicknesses across the head to maximise protection in the most exposed areas and is partnered by the MIPS internal liner that combats the forces experienced during glancing, indirect blows.
An innovative series of vents punctuate the helmet and generate a cooling airflow across the scalp while the exterior unibody shell adds structural integrity and guards the EPS foam against dents and scuffs.
A lightweight size adjustment system and ergonomic straps donate a secure and comfortable fit and an innovative sunglasses port keeps eyewear safe when not in use.
- A helmet that offers extensive protection and comfort to the dedicated road cyclist
- High performance EPS closed-cell foam liner absorbs direct, heavy impacts
- The EPS main body is thicker in the most exposed areas to enhance protection
- Unibody outer shell enhances structural integrity while maintaining a low weight
- Generously ventilated, using POC’s unique design
- MIPS internal liner shields against the forces of glancing, indirect blows to the head
- A lightweight size adjustment system guarantees comfort whatever the head shape
- Ergonomic straps ensure a comfortable and secure fit
- A specific garage for sunglasses holds them securely when not worn