POC Oseus VPD Torso Guard
Comprehensive protection and vast levels of comfort are offered by the POC Oseus VPD Torso Guard making it an ideal choice for the rider who thunders down the most challenging trails at breakneck speeds.
VPD padding to the chest, back and ribs covers the rider against various impacts from several different angles and helps infuse confidence across demanding terrain. This VPD padding is highly flexible and moves with the rider during regular use, but upon impact it hardens instantly, dissipating shock to reduce the extent of any injury markedly. The padding has a ventilated construction to keep the wearer cool in warmer climates and will work through a wide range of temperatures to guarantee protection in all conditions.
The pads are held in position on the body by a stretchy and breathable vest that is comfortable enough to be worn directly against the skin with no risk of irritation. A side zip is added to the vest to aid putting on and taking off, without interrupting the padding construction.
- A protective torso guard that delivers the highest levels of protection for the most extreme rides
- VPD padding material is highly flexible in use but hardens upon impact to dissipate shock
- VPD protection to the chest, back and ribs gives comprehensive coverage
- The ventilated construction of the padding keeps the wearer cool
- The VPD padding works effectively in temperatures between -20°C to +40°C
- The padding is held on the body by a soft and stretchy vest that can be worn next to the skin
- Side zip allows easy putting on and taking off without interrupting the padding
- Chest plate certified to EN1621-3, level 2 protection standards
- Back plate certified to EN1621-2, level 2 protection standards