POC Pure-Lite Splash Jacket
Utilising a technical fabric within a neat road riding-inspired cut, the POC Pure-Lite Splash Jacket is the perfect companion for chilly and windy days during the changeable seasons.
Realised in a lightweight, stretchy and soft material this jacket is comfortable to wear and completely blocks out cold winds on early morning rides. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish is added to this material to ward off drizzle and road spray. The material panels are linked into a svelte cut that fits onto the body perfectly when in the riding position and armpit holes are inserted to help increase airflow when the temperature rises a touch.
A mesh inner collar reduces chafing against the neck, and the two-way zip gives easy control of ventilation to help prevent overheating on climbs. If the temperature rises too much, the jacket can be scrunched up and easily stuffed into a jersey pocket.
- An easily packable and very lightweight Jacket that gives protection from wind, light showers and road spray
- Lightweight, stretchy and soft fabric gives exceptional wind protection
- A DWR treatment is added for shielding against light rain
- Slender cut follows the contours of the body with minimal material flapping
- Ventilation holes under the arms improve airflow
- Mesh inner collar increase comfort
- Reflective logos help ensure the wearer stays noticeable in low light
- Two-way zip makes it easy to control ventilation and to reach jersey pockets underneath
- Folds down so small it comfortably fits in a jersey pocket
POC Pure-Lite Splash Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.