POC Pure VPD Bib Short
POC’s entry-level bib short, the Pure VPD still offers a professional level of performance for all-day riding by amalgamating advanced materials and a super-comfortable chamois.
The main panels are realised in a warp knitted fabric that gently squeezes the legs to provide a perfect, race-inspired fit. The breathable elasticated bib straps combine with the deep leg grippers to ensure that the short stays precisely in place on the rider, even during furious sprints. The whole short construction is linked together neatly with flatlock seams that reduce skin irritation markedly.
The VPDS Catalyst chamois is ergonomically shaped and includes silicone inserts to enhance vibration absorption. Perforations in the body of the chamois further improve comfort by keeping the wearer cool on the warmest days in the saddle.
- The Pure Bib Short VPDS are POC’s entry-level bib packed with features that make them suitable for every ride
- Warp knitted fabric gives great stretch and recovery for a comfortable fit
- Fully flatlock seams
- 7cm-wide leg grippers with a silicone print on the inside keep the short securely in place
- Elasticated bib straps in a breathable mesh fabric
- Featuring the VPDS Catalyst chamois: a seam-free, bacteriostatic pad for general riding
- Silicone inserts in the chamois enhance vibration absorption
- Perforations in the chamois construction gives maximum ventilation
- Reflective details help keep you noticeable, especially in low light
POC Pure VPD Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.