POC VPD Air Leg Guards
Ideal for any genre of mountain biking, the POC VPD Air Leg Guards protect the rider’s thighs, knees and upper shins from light, glancing blows with trailside obstacles.
Reinforced, abrasion-resistant fabric features on the front and to the side of the guards and combines with lightweight padding to cushion impacts and shield against scuffs. The padding is pre-formed so that it articulates with the knee and has a perforated format to increase ventilation and moisture management.
The rear panel of the guard comprises a ventilated material to help regulate the rider’s temperature in hot conditions and links with the front panel via a lightly compressive fit that holds the leg securely. Silicone strips on the top and bottom hems complete the guards by preventing chafing caused by material bunching.
- Lightweight and comfortable protection for the lower thighs, knees and upper shins
- Reinforced fabric on the outside and front of the leg
- Ventilated material on the back of the leg
- Lightweight protective panels are pre-shaped for comfort and perforated to supply ventilation and moisture management
- Compressive fit makes sure the guards stay in place at all times
- Silicone strips on the top and bottom hems prevent unwanted material migration