Park Tool BBT-69.2 Bottom Bracket Tool 44mm
Precision machined to fit 16 notch, 44mm bottom brackets, the Park Tool BBT-69.2 Bottom Bracket Tool 44mm makes the sometimes tedious job of bottom bracket removal and installation are just that little bit easier. The tool is laser etched for easy identification and has been manufactured with sufficient depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor as well as Shimano XTR BB93 and Dura-Ace BB9000 bottom brackets. The BBT-69.2 Bottom Bracket Tool is covered by Park Tool's limited lifetime warranty.
- Precision CNC machined aluminium tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom bracket cups
- Featuring updated tooth profile to optimise the fit between the tool and high-performance bottom bracket parts
- Anodised and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8 drive
- 44mm 16-notch
- Fits Shimano® XTR BB93, Dura-Ace® BB9000
- Added depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor
- Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo®, Chris King®, FSA® MegaExo®, Hope™, SRAM®/Truvativ® GXP®, Race Face® X-type, Surly®, Wheels®, Fulcrum®, and others
- Made in the USA and covered by Park Tool's legendary limited lifetime warranty
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.