Park Tool BCB 4.2 Bike Cleaning Brush Set
This Park Tool BCB 4.2 Bike Cleaning Brush Set will allow you to clean your bike properly. Park Tool's expertise in bike maintenance is put into full effect with this set that contains four brushes, each designed with a specific purpose in mind. Ergonomically designed, dual-density sure-grip handles aren't slippery when wet, giving purchase when scrubbing stubborn areas of grime.
The GSC-1 gear clean brush is for rear cogs, rear derailleur pulleys and general degreasing. It allows you to get deep in between the sprockets and other hard to reach areas. The tapered detail brush is excellent for cleaning narrow spots on the bike such as around the forks, hubs and between brake calipers.
The frame cleaning sponge/bristle brush is suitable for areas that often accumulate the most amount of gunk, such as the underside of the frame and forks. Finally, the soft bristle soaping brush is ideal for general all-round cleaning as it promotes a consistent lather to gently remove loose dirt and grease.
- The perfect collection of brushes for cleaning your bike
- Contains four brushes, each designed for a specific cleaning purpose
- Ergonomically designed, dual density sure-grip handles
- 1 x GSC-1 Gear Clean brush
- 1 x Tapered detail brush
- 1 x Frame cleaning sponge/bristle brush
- 1 x Soft bristle soaping brush