Park Tool Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set
The Park Tool Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set is made to their usual high-quality standards, making the tools a joy to use. The sliding t-handle allows the wrenches to be held in multiple positions for improved leverage and easy access to fasteners in awkward places.
The set includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches, with a long handle for extra leverage. The chamfered tips make insertion easier and the Strip-Gripper twisted hex provides a solution to remove stripped or damaged bolts. The set includes a tool holder that can be mounted to a pegboard or wall for quick access.
- Park Tool code THH-1
- Designed and built specifically for a wide variety of bicycle hex work, the THH-1 is a set of eight common sizes of professional quality T-Handle hex wrenches built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit
- Carefully constructed from a selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels
- Included sizes are 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches
- Unique anodised aluminium Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless
- Machined, chamfered tips allow easier insertion into hex fittings
- Integrated Strip-Gripper twisted hex that makes removal of most bolts with stripped or oversized hexes fast and easy
- Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions
- The THH-1 includes a handy tool holder that mounts to any vertical surface including pegboard and solid surfaces (fasteners not included)