Park Tool Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set
The Park Tool Sliding T-Handle Hex Wrench Set is made to their usual high-quality standards, making the tools a joy to use. The set includes 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches, with a long handle for extra leverage. The chamfered tips make insertion easier and the Strip-Gripper twisted hex provides a solution to removing stripped or damaged bolts. The set includes a tool holder that can be mounted to a pegboard or wall for quick access.
- Park Tool code THH-1
- Designed and built specifically for a wide variety of bicycle hex work, the THH-1 is a set of eight common sizes of professional quality T-Handle hex wrenches built for speed, efficiency, leverage and a perfect fit
- Carefully constructed from a selected combination of Chrome Vanadium and S-2 tool steels
- Included sizes are 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm hex wrenches
- Unique anodised aluminium Speed Spinner makes running long bolts in and out quick and effortless
- Machined, chamfered tips allow easier insertion into hex fittings
- Integrated Strip-Gripper twisted hex that makes removal of most bolts with stripped or oversized hexes fast and easy
- Sliding T-handle creates increased leverage and multiple access positions
- The THH-1 includes a handy tool holder that mounts to any vertical surface including pegboard and solid surfaces (fasteners not included)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.