Parlee Z Zero Disc Frameset
100% made to order, the Parlee Z Zero Disc Frameset follows all the typical characteristics and performance enhancing features that Parlee are known for within their illustrious range of highly desire bikes. With technical aspects addressed to each frame size, changing the geometry to provide the perfect fit for each individual rider, this frameset is ideal for any rider who wants the versatility of a gravel bike, but the functionality of being able to ride gran fondos.
Parlee have used their signature molding process within their carbon fibre tubing, using a less traditional, more technical structure that shies away from ‘lugged’ or ‘tube to tube’ construction. This process is more precise, provides unmatched strength and through using carbon fibre to fuse each tube, creates a unified structure with minimal wasted material.
Carbon dropouts maintain the incredible strength and light weight of the Z Zero Disc Frameset, and allows Parlee to reduce metal content to less than 20 grams. Eliminating this metal within any carbon structure equals to not just better durability, but enhanced weight savings.
Produced in collaboration with ENVE Composites in their manufacturing base in Utah, Parlee have been able to learn from their revolutionary carbon construction processes, and because of this the Z Zero tubes are 10-15% lighter than other carbon tubes, but remain equally, if not greater, in strength.
Compatibility with a range of disc brakes are available, and Parlee initially designed the Z Zero Disc Frameset to take both calipers and disc brakes.
Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- Design: Compact, custom, sloping road geometry, built to order
- TT slope: 5-9 degrees
- Tubing: Parlee Z-Zero, rider specific lay-up schedule
- Seat stays: Twin carbon, rider specific lay-up schedule, carbon brake bridge
- Tyre sizes: 20-28mm
- Seatpost: 31.6mm
- Cabling: Internal Di2/EPS or external mechanical
- Bottom bracket: Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm), English on special order
- Drop outs: Carbon, replaceable hanger, quick release
- Brakes compatible: DISC, ISO mount rear, post mount front, internally routed, 140mm or 160mm rotors
- Front derailleur: Braze-on with PARLEE carbon mount
- Stanard finish: Nude waxed or gloss clear coat
- Frame weight: 850-1025g
- Fork specs: PARLEE Road Disc, tapered steerer, integrated crown race, 15mm through axle, 370g
- Headset: Integrated Cane Creek, IS41 upper, IS47 lower
PRODUCT REF: 645672
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more