Pas Normal Studios Control Merino Socks
Simple but stylish, the Pas Normal Studios Control Merino Socks are ideal for late autumn, winter and early spring rides when the temperatures are in single figures. A thicker merino wool yarn grants exceptional warmth but is naturally breathable and moisture-wicking to keep freshness high during long training sessions. Double knit heels and toes heighten durability, while the longer cuff length affords extra increased insulation of the lower legs.
- A stylish sock designed for late autumn, winter and early spring
- The thicker premium Merino wool construction donates warmth and comfort
- The yarn is highly breathable and moisture-wicking
- Double knit heels and toes extend durability
- The longer cut provides extra coverage for increased insulation